Friday, 27 April 2007

Welcome

Welcome to the Journeys of Reconciliation blog. Kelly asked me to create this to formalise the debate and conversation around the Journeys of Reconciliation project, and to provide a forum for it.

I've sent invitations to each of the people involved in the project, to become an author of the blog. Hopefully this will allow us to throw ourselves into this blog the way many of us have thrown ourselve into Facebook.*

The only request I have is that everyone uses the "labels" field when posting. That will allow us to sort the posts by content and easily find posts on a specific topic or issue.

Happy Blogging!

*I will be maintaining admin privileges only so as to censor Jasmine when she attempts to suggest that Myspace is superior to Facebook.

2 comments:

Kim Nates said...

Thanks Jesse :D This blog is great and I'm sure we will all manage to put it into infinitely good use.

JasmineS said...

Your censorship does not faze me Jesse... I am not afraid to express that, in my highly intellectual opinion, MySpace rules! On a more serious note, this blog looks like is going to be a very good platform for the discussions of both groups... Go Team!